About UsFeedinco.com offers free football betting tips, and soccer predictions Tips with easy Bet365 betting link. Free football predictions from all the big leagues like English Premier League, German Bundesliga, Spanish Primera Division, Italy Serie A, France League 1, UEFA Champions League, etc. Out Betting Tips are first sorted by our AI server and filtered by out expert betting team. The goal for the site is of 80% and 90% hit prediction for an accumulator bet which then can used on bet365 betting site.
Your privacy is very important to us and we are strongly committed to protecting it.
Policy on Children's Information
Feedinco is not directed to persons under 18.
Your Personal Information
We do not collect personal information about you when you visit this Web site or use any associated client applications, unless you choose to provide that information to us.
If you choose to share any personal information (such as your email address) with us, we will not share this information with third parties without your explicit permission, except when required by law, subpoena or court order.
Web Site Information
Like most Web sites on the Internet, our sites record certain information they receive from the browser, such as the requested page, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, language preference, referring site and so on. This information is used to help diagnose problems with our servers and to make the sites more useful.
Most Web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, but you can change this setting so your browser either refuses all cookies or informs you when a cookie is being sent. Also, you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time. Please note that many features of our Web sites may not function properly when cookies are disabled or removed.
Third Party Content
Our Web site and client applications may display links to 3rd party sites or display content from 3rd parties such as widgets, gadgets, images, badges, feeds and so on. We cannot be held responsible for any 3rd party Web sites and accessing their content will be subject to their own privacy policies, which we advise you to check.
Q - What is Feedinco?A - See the About Feedinco page - it explains what Feedinco is.
Q - How do I report a bug or want to give feedback?A - Contact us and report any bug that is annoying you or give feedback on anything you want improved!
Q - What are Stake, Odd's and Total Win?A - Stake are the amount of money you wish to bet on a particular bet (either single bet or multi-bet which involves more than 1 bet). Odd's are the multiplier that the different betting sites offer to people. The total Win is the Stake multiplied by the Odd's.
Q - What are Over 2.5 goals?When you bet on an Over 2.5 goal bet means that to win this bet the Total goals for the game must be of 3 goals or more. The .5 mean that it is more than 2 goals.
Q - What are Under 2.5 goals?When you bet on an Under 2.5 goal bet means that to win this bet the Total goals for the game must be of 2 goals or less. So total goals (from both sides) must be either 0, 1 or 2. With a 3 goals, you will loose the bet.
Q - What are Double Chance bets?This bet offers 3 multiple scenarios, either 1X (Home win or Draw), or 12 (Home Win or Away Win) or X2 (Draw or Away Win). Every scenario you have double change of winning so if for example so selected 1X to win this bet the Home team must Win or atleast a Draw would be enough.
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Feedinco.com. By accessing, browsing and/or using this web site , you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms then do not use this web site.
The Site Owner may at any time revise these terms by updating this posting. By using this web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current terms to which you are bound.
The Site and all of its content including, but not limited to, articles, other text, product and services names and descriptions, pictures, videos, logos (collectively, "the Intellectual Property") are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. The Intellectual Property is owned by the Site Owner or the party credited as owner of the Intellectual Property. All software used on the Site is the property of the Site Owner or corresponding software suppliers and is protected by copyright laws.
All Pictures and videos with their metadata shown on this Site are copyrighted © and owned by their respective owners/authors and not by The Site.
By providing information on the Site, the Site Owner does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights.
The copying, modification, revision, reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, transmission, or distribution of any material or element from the Site including, but not limited to, the design or layout of the Site, individual elements of the Site design, or any logo or image without the express written permission of the Site Owner, or other owners of the Intellectual Property is strictly prohibited.
Linking to the Site is permitted under the following conditions. If you link to the Site, you may not portray any person, event or subject in a false or misleading light. Persons wishing to link to the Site shall not create a link that contains a frame. All links to any web page in the Site network shall only be through a separate browser window or a tab, with the URL address of the Site web page and its title clearly visible in the address.
Content, Conduct Rules & Obligations
All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, goods, products, services or other materials ("Content") are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. You, and not the Site Owner, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site. The Site Owner does not control the Content posted via the Site and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
By using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the Site Owner be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site. You acknowledge that the Site Owner does not pre-screen Content, but that the Site Owner and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, move or delete any Content that is available via the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, the Site Owner and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable in the Site Owner's sole discretion. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by the Site Owner or submitted to the Site Owner. You acknowledge and agree that the Site Owner may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with legal process; (2) enforce the TOS; (3) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (4) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Site Owner, its users and the public.
The technical processing and transmission of the Site, including your Content, may involve (1) transmissions over various networks; and (2) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Should Content be found or reported to be in violation with, but not limited to, the following terms, it will be in the Site Owner's sole discretion as to what action should be taken.
You agree that you will not:
(1) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy (up to, but not excluding any address, email, phone number, or any other contact information without the written consent of the owner of such information), hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
(2) harm minors in any way;
(3) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Site Owner official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(4) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site;
(5) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
(6) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party;
(7) upload, post, or transmit unsolicited commercial email or "spam". This includes unethical marketing, advertising, or any other practice that is in any way connected with "spam", such as (1) sending mass email to recipients who haven't requested email from you or with a fake return address, (2) promoting a site with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or (3) promoting your site by posting multiple submissions in public forums that are identical;
(8) upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(9) interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
(10) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
(11) "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
(12) promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, without limitation, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons or incendiary devices;
(13) offer for sale or sell any item, good or service that (1) violates any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation, (2) you do not have full power and authority under all relevant laws and regulations to offer and sell, including all necessary licenses and authorizations, or (3) the Site Owner determines, in its sole discretion, is inappropriate for sale through the Site provided by the Site Owner;
(14) use the Site as a forwarding service to another website;
(15) solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(16) exceed the scope of the Site that you have signed up for; for example, accessing and using the tools that you do not have a right to use, or deleting, adding to, or otherwise changing other peoples comments or content.;
(17) engage in commercial activities within The Site or on behalf of The Site without prior approval. This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
i. Displaying a banner that is designed to profit you or any other business or organization; and
ii. Displaying banners for services that provide cash or cash-equivalent prizes to users in exchange for hyperlinks to their web sites.
(18) obscure any advertisements from general view via HTML/CSS or any other means.
(19) make any automated use of the system.
The Site Owner is not liable for:
- The contents of any communication, message, or other information sent by you or third parties to the Site Owner or the Site, or posted by you or other third parties on any part of the Site
- The contents or availability of any website that is accessed from or linked to any part of the Site
- Any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or relating to use of or inability to use any of the Site, or download any of the software through any of the Site, even if the Site Owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages
Betting Tips links
UEFA Euro 2020 Host stadium
submitted 21st March
what are the UEFA Euro 2020 hosts stadiums?
submitted 26th March
What is Ethereum? How can ethereum be used in gambling?
How to win money in soccer betting
submitted 10th April
Soccer Betting is a big Industry where people win money and lose money also. So How to win money in soccer betting?
What is Sport Arbitrage Betting? - Arbitrage Example & Meaning
submitted 16th May
Sport Arbitrage Betting card-playing is an activity where you place two different bets opposing each other while retaining a guarantee profit. Arbitrage Example will show how it works in betting.
How to win sports betting?
submitted 30th March
What are the chances of winning sports betting and what types of strategies?
Betfair API GitHub Code Samples
submitted 28th March
How to connect to a Betfair API? using Json request to get latest horse betting Odds and much more.
How to bet on Football matches
submitted 10th April
What are Football Odds? What are the best betting sites that have the best Odds? and how to choose the best bets for the Football matches. These question are all asked when starting betting on Football matches.
Asian Handicap Explained - Simple explanation on picture
submitted 15th May
Always tried to understand what is Asian Handicap in Betting, this article is a dummy guide to understand Asian Handicap in betting.
Understanding Betting Odds
submitted 10th May
To fully understand betting odds, you must know what a bookmaker is, what types of bets are there and type of Odds to fully understand gambling.
World Cup - Qatar 2022 Host stadium
submitted 31st March
what are the host stadiums for the World Cup - Qatar 2022?