Soccer 10 Tips

Find weekly Soccer 10 Pool Prediction with Fixtures, tips and much more to win millions of Rands.

South Africa are famous for the Soccer 10 Tips and Predictions which can Reach million in a soccer pool. Here you will find all soccer matches tips for the coming jackpots and soccer pools daily.


Upcoming Soccer 10 Tips

Soccer 10 Prediction - S10 V3

expires 2024-06-23
Win R20,601.00
#
Match
Tip
Won
3
Chapecoense vs Paysandu SC
1
🕑
7
Atletico Mineiro vs Fortaleza EC
2
🕑
9
RB Bragantino vs Vitoria
2
🕑
10
Vila Nova vs Goias
1
🕑

Soccer 10 Prediction - S10 V1

expires 2024-06-24
Win R.00
#
Match
Tip
Won
1
Pharco FC vs Al Ittihad
1
🕑



Tags:

Soccer 10 Tips

soccer 10 predictions

soccer10fixtures

soccer10pool

soccer 10 tips and predictions

soccer10fixture

soccer 10 tips 10

soccer 10 tips and predictions for today

soccer 10 predictions today


From our partner tips.gg

All Soccer Pools Tips & predictions

How to Play Soccer 10?

Soccer 10 is just like Soccer 6, but there are 10 matches (M1 through M10) instead of six. The other differences are:
  • Only R2 to play
  • 80% of pool = all 10 matches correct
  • 20% of pool = any nine matches correct
  • The record payout for Soccer 10 is R2,106,857.

As with Soccer 6, you can play a single or multiple entry. With a single entry, you select ONE option or choice for each match and the bet costs R2.

With a multiple entry, you can choose more than one option in one or more matches. The cost is R2 per combination. To calculate the number of combinations, multiply out the total number of options or choices for each match. Then take that total and multiply it by 2 to calculate the cost of the bet.

Soccer 10 fixtures

80% of the pool shall be allocated for bets with all 10 matches correct and the other 20% of the pool for entries with any nine of the 10 matches correct. If 80% portion of pool is not won, it shall be carried forward to the 80% portion of a selected Soccer 10 pool. If no correct forecasts are made for the nine matches, 20% portion of the pool shall be carried forward to the 80% portion of a selected Soccer 10 pool, at the discretion of the Operator.

Upcoming Soccer matches

Thanks to the hard work of predictz predictions, many punters like to bet on soccer and are looking for different ways to earn money from it. Let's face it though, bookies are smart, they get their hands on the information before the punters do, they have whole Mathematical football predictions that do the pricing and in fact it's very hard to make money from them if you like to place a bet of Occasionally. in your favorite team.

In order to compete with the bookies and profit from football betting tips, you have to come up with some sort of plan that will give you an advantage over them. There are several options for which you can develop your own statistical algorithm that will identify bookmakers errors and turn your attention towards value betting, you can spend countless hours to become an expert on some football leagues or you can decide to start follow soccer betting. You can follow everything that interests you; For example, if you are interested in tips for English soccer matches, just click on the England tab and voila! Every choice has its consequence, and we as bettors must be prepared to deal with it.

Latest Articles


Latest Betting Tips

Iwata vs Cerezo Osaka Tips

Japan - J1 League

Jun 22 - 09:30

Zamalek vs Pharco Tips

Egypt - Premier League

Jun 21 - 16:00

Kauno Zalgiris 2 vs Garliava Tips

Lithuania - I Lyga

Jun 21 - 16:00

Scotland vs Hungary Tips

Europe - Euro 2024

Today - 19:00

Henan Songshan Longmen vs Qingdao West Coast Tips

China - Super League

Jun 25 - 11:00

Racing Cordoba vs Guillermo Brown Tips

Argentina - Primera Nacional

Today - 18:00

Renofa Yamaguchi vs Iwaki Tips

Japan - J2 League

Jun 22 - 10:00

Cuiaba vs Atletico GO Tips

Brazil - Serie A

Jun 22 - 21:30

Gamba Osaka vs Vissel Kobe Tips

Japan - J1 League

Jun 22 - 09:30